Government Contracts Lending Options Tailored to Your Needs
Our two options will help you secure the necessary capital you need to meet your ongoing obligations.
Government Accounts Receivables Contract Financing
Invoice financing uses outstanding accounts receivables to provide immediate funding to your business instead of waiting 30-90 days for government payment. Through this simple process, we help you sell outstanding bills for funding up to 92 percent of invoice value within 24-48 hours; and, when the government pays 30-90 days later, you will receive the remaining balance minus a small service fee.
Fee structure typically looks like:
- 1% -1.5% of invoice amount per 30 days +/-depending on risk, workload, and volume.
- Up to 92% invoice advance rate to staffing companies
- Up to 85% invoice advance rate on all other types of companies except staffing
Through asset-based lending, your company can use your assets, including accounts receivables, listings, machinery, and equipment, as collateral to secure a revolving line of credit to meet your current financial obligations.
Cost is typically structured as an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) based on amount borrowed that’s outstanding
- Up to 85% AR advance rate
- Up to 50% advance rate of inventory costs, capped 1:1 of total AR availability
Credit facilities start at $250,000 to $30 million