Rural communities benefit from USDA business loans
The US Department of Agriculture (USDA) represents the interests of agricultural and rural communities across America. As part of its mandate to stimulate local economies and create jobs, it partners with both private and community-based organizations, as well as leading lending institutions, to provide significant and necessary funding for rural businesses.
Through a range of secure, government-backed programs, loans of up to $25 million are available—loans that Royale Capital has the expertise to secure on your behalf. This money supports rural businesses and job creation in the immediate future, while helping to ensure self-sustainability in local communities for generations to come.
Features of an USDA business loan through Royale Capital include:
Why should you work with Royale Capital?
- We only deal with the nation’s top and highest-rated USDA lenders.
- These loans have rates below market for the life of the loan.
- You can get funding up to $25 million.
- You can obtain generous repayment terms of up to 25 years.
- Ideal loan for a wide range of uses, including operating capital, refinancing, land purchase, farming and ranching, and community facilities.